Position: Associate Corporate/ Commercial Lawyer
We are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and highly motivated individual as an Associate Corporate/ Commercial Lawyer to join our Law Firm in Limassol. This is an excellent opportunity with very good career prospects.
• Review, drafting and preparation of various corporate documents (contracts, agreements, resolutions, POA’s, M&A, Corporate Registers etc.)
• Fully knowledgeable of all the procedures of the office of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies, corporate procedures, drafting, reviewing and preparing of all relevant forms and documentation
• Following and complying with KYC procedures according to the applicable Laws
• Consultation of corporate clients, maintaining client relations, attending meetings
• Familiar with the opening of Bank Accounts in Cyprus
• Qualified Cyprus lawyer
• At least 3 years of experience as a Corporate/ Commercial lawyer
• Excellent knowledge of at least the English and Greek languages. Knowledge of the Russian language or any other languages shall be considered as a strong advantage
• Litigation skills and knowledge in other areas of the Law shall be considered as an advantage
• Strong practical Knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law
• Experience dealing with Registrar of Companies matters
• Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge
• Exceptional organisation and communication skills
• Self-motivated and career-driven
An attractive remuneration package and other benefits shall be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and previous experience.
Interested candidates should send their CV by 31st May 2017 at the following email address: email@example.com. For any clarifications please contact us by phone at 25359159.
Applications shall be treated with utmost confidentiality.